Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Posts in the Works

I had a great daytrip yesterday, crossing four more North Carolina counties off my list: Nash, Northampton, Gates, and Hertford Counties. I passed through a few other counties along the way, but didn't take the time to stop, explore and take pictures. I'll return to those counties later.

It may take me a few days to get the posts and accompanying photos ready for public view, but I'm excited about sharing what I saw! I'm impressed by how pretty North Carolina is; the more I see, the more I want to see. "There just weren't enough hours in the day yesterday to see everything I wanted to see." One usually says that about large cities like the Big Apple or Boston, but that's how I felt about rural, northeastern North Carolina yesterday. I took a lot of pictures (oh, the joys of digital photography!), and am having fun going through them and trying to pick favorites.
Check back soon!

No comments: